Saturday, October 29, 2005

Miserable Failure Halloween Costume Suggestions



















Play ipod friendly video podcast here. Some halloween costume suggestions for the miserable failure, George W. Bush.

This is a re-posting of the post below. Sorry. I was trying to get the compression settings correct so this post will load onto an ipod. I would appreciate your comments if you are able to watch this video on your ipod. We'll get this thing right, yet.

Need something to watch on your new video iPod? Subscribe to this site! It’s free! You can subscribe to it via iTunes and have the new videos that I post here downloaded to your computer automatically. If you don’t have iTunes try one of the programs that I’ve linked to in the sidebar. I recommend FireAnt.

Use these links to subcribe to this video podcast via itunes with one click:

Apple computers: itunes 1click subscribe

Windows: iTunes 1-click subscribe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home